Tuesday 27 January 2015

Indiblogger #CupidGames Video Entry

The video-



Abridged edition-


In the Indiblogger, #Cupidgames challenges in association with CloseUp, I picked up the following challenge from the list-

  • The Gobsmacking Gift
    Wow your crush with a unique gift to ask him or her out for Valentine’s. We’re not going to tell you what to put in the box, apart from ‘think out of the box’. The more eye-popping your gift, the bolder your move! (Hint: Your gift doesn’t have to cost a bomb to be awesome.)
In the box, I put a set of cartoons and a cute message with them asking her out on V-day. The above video is my vlog of completing the dare. 

To check out more about the dares, do visit- http://cupidgames.closeup.in/

Here is a short clip of the cartoons that I actually drew and presented to my crush in the video above-




Until next time then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave without saying anything...!