If you love me so much, why don't you subscribe?

Thursday, 21 August 2008

Reading habit.

Sometimes we project ourselves as people who we want to be or who we want to be like. I am an example. I don't think I read or have read enough to claim myself as a well-read person. The first few lines or pages of a novel... knowing the names of 19th century English writers doesn't make me who I want to be.

Reading a book requires some amount of patience and a lot of dictionary work... which is not my cup of coffee. (I like coffee over tea.)

Reading a bad book requires none of the above but, c'mon... I have to develop a taste. I mean J K Rowling and Chetan Bhagat might be the current hot shot favourites but, they cannot help you if your expectations are comparing them with P G Wodehouse and Thomas Hardy.

I wish there was a shortcut for this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave without saying anything...!